Friday, March 11, 2011

66/365 (Mar 7) Pigtails and Hippos

My camera was out of commission for a few days, so I was only left with the option of getting a few pictures from my Blackberry...which is 2 1/2 years old and I need to start working on figuring out what I want to replace it with. Please excuse the very poor quality pictures that appear in the next couple of posts!

Grace has been quite the rolling machine lately. The Rambally's stopped by for a visit the other day and brought over some of the toys that their beautiful girls have outgrown. Some of those toys were little hand-held size stuffed animals. Grace almost instantly took a liking to the pink hippo. It is one of the only things that is just as enticing to her as my phone (which is truly amazing)! This was after she rolled her way over to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment