Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yeah, So...

Dear Friends and Family,


I am here to admit that I failed miserably at the whole "Daily" blogging thing. It all started when Grace got sick, then Mama got sick and among other things happening in our lives, the blog had to take a spot on the back burner. Over the past couple of months, I have taken many pictures, almost every day, and have lots to share. I've retitled the blog, and will be revamping it more over the next few days. I know that at this point in our busy lives, I will probably not be doing a daily thing (now watch me eat my words and be on here every day just to spite myself...). But I do know that when I have a moment to share a photo, story, or anything I think may brighten your day as it has mine, I will take the time to do so. My sincerest apologies to the Daily Photo Challenge members... you have all done a much better job than I have, and I wish you all luck as you finish out the year.


I hope you will all continue to enjoy the insight into Miss Grace's life, even if it isn't an every day thing, but rather more of a couple times a week thing. Since I stopped blogging about 2 months ago, she has grown considerably as I am sure you can imagine. I wish you could all see her in person on a regular basis, but since that isn't an option, I will continue to share her here with you. I know that she will bring smiles to your faces like she does to mine, no matter how many miles you are from us here in the Pacific Northwest.


Sending love to all our family and friends,


Mandi (and Grace).

No comments:

Post a Comment