Wednesday, February 16, 2011

45/365 My Most Perfect Valentine!

Valentine's Day was perfect because I got to spend it with my sweet baby girl! They say nobody is perfect...but I think whoever "they" are, they clearly haven't met this little lady.
Getting a picture with her at the end of the day was hard - because all she wanted to do was plant big kisses on me and give me "face squishies." It's how she shows me her love- and I can't get enough of either.
Sure, sometimes her kisses look more like she's trying to eat my face:


And the face squishies make me look...well, squished:


But I love her just the same and will cherish our first Valentine's day together forever.

Earlier in the day, Grace had fun playing in cousin Landon's Johnny Jump Up. It wasn't the same as her jumperoo, but she seemed to have fun. She was amazed by how she could lift her legs and spin in circles effortlessly:


And while the adults enjoyed dinner at the restaurant, Grace shared her lovin' with Sophie:


This sweet baby makes my heart so full of love every single day. She was definitely my most perfect Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment