Wednesday, January 12, 2011

11/365 Cousin Landon!

Grace got a special treat (as did the rest of us) when my sister-in-law came down to visit with her boyfriend, Andrew, and their adorable 23-month old, Landon. He is the sweetest little boy in the world. He's using more and more words these days, and he absolutely loves saying "Baby!" and pointing to Grace, her bottle, her blanket, and her binky. Whenever she gets upset he gets a look on his face that says, "I didn't do it!!" and then he quickly rushes to her side, her binky or bottle in hand, to try to help soothe her. It melts my heart every single time.

"Here you go, baby. Let me start your music for you!"



Landon just kind of checking out the babe with Auntie Janna.



Is this not one of the sweetest pictures ever? Landon holding Grace's hand:



"Man, the baby looks like she's having so much fun in there. I may be twice the size of it, but I've just GOT to get in there and check it out!"



I had to include this picture, also, as it makes Ryan and I both laugh. Landon wanted to put on Uncle Ryan's work boots...so we helped him climb in!



I truly wish we were able to spend more time with these guys, but we cherish the time that we do! I love how Landon is taking on the role of protective older cousin. She has four older boy cousins total (there are three on my side) that will have her back when she needs it!

And, because you told me you "stalk" us, a special HELLO to sissy and her family. Thanks for coming to see us. Loves!

Oh man, one more thing. My in-laws aren't crazy people that leave their tree up year round or anything. We somehow convinced my mother-in-law that she should leave the tree up until we were all able to enjoy it as a family and get pictures of the two grand-babies in front of it together. I will have you know that it took a lot of convincing. I will also have you know that today she said she was glad she ended up leaving the tree up. Score :)

No comments:

Post a Comment