Monday, January 31, 2011

30/365 5 Months Old!!

Yesterday, Grace turned 5 months old! I can't believe how much she has grown in the past five months. She is learning so much every single day and teaching Ryan and I new things every day as well. She is such a fun-loving, happy, beautiful baby girl and I know how blessed we are to have her in our lives.

Here is the little babe when she was just a few days old, all cuddled up and sleeping so sweetly.



And here she is now, at 5 months old, a few minutes into her new "skill" that she is learning. She now sits by herself long enough to actually count as sitting without trying to face-plant 2 seconds into it. She starts by sitting with no hands, then after a couple of minutes she puts her hands down to help balance like this:



(Once sitting isn't such a new skill, I'll get pictures of her sitting without her hands. For now, I'm not comfortable trying to focus on using the camera and taking my eyes off of her even for a split second until those little hands are down providing some mommy-backup).

Here she is watching Daddy talk:



..and here Daddy was eating a chip that the baby really wanted him to share with her:




Soon enough, little one! For now just enjoy the baby progress steps you are making and continuing to amaze your Daddy and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment