Monday, January 31, 2011

29/365 Playdate With New Friends

The other day, Grace and I met up with a couple of my "mommy friends" and their adorable little ones at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle. Despite Grace not feeling 100% and having a slight cold like her Daddy, she seemed to have a pretty good time. She absolutely loves other babies...and I love watching them interact! I had a great day also, visiting with Katie and Stefanie. I plan to post more pictures from that day, but here are a few shots for now.

The 3 little ones in their strollers, all holding their Sophie giraffes:



Adorable Addie:



Sweet Baby Grace (who I guess couldn't just pick one finger to chew on):



The handsome Ryker:



...and Grace letting Mama know that she was completely ready to leave and in desperate need of a nap:

No comments:

Post a Comment