Monday, January 17, 2011

17/365 - Friends (and a Computer, too)!

Ryan worked today, so the baby and I went down to have lunch with one of my best friends (Erin) and her family. She has 2 daughters, Emily and Nadia, who are two of the cutest girls ever. I used to be a nanny to Emily when they first moved here from Oklahoma. She was very shy and reserved for the longest time, but she has now come out of her shell a lot and loves interacting with myself and with Grace. Nadia, who just turned one, is definitely still going through her shy stage but she has the biggest smile I have ever seen on a little baby. I love these girls immensely. Here are some pictures of Grace and Emily playing together.

Grace just kind of checking Emily out:



Emily giving the baby kisses:



Emily "being gentle":



Pretty girls:



Grace definitely had fun playing with her friend:



Getting ready to go home- we finally got Nadia in a picture, too!:



...and a computer, too! Grace absolutely loves my laptop and will sit and admire it, reach for it, and try so hard to get her hands on it. Today, I let her touch a few of the keys and you should have seen the excitement (and disbelief) in her eyes. The little bugger even found a way to disable my wifi capabilites ...and she only pressed five or six keys. I had fun (not) trying to figure out how to turn them back on. Here is the little cutie getting ahold of the ultimate prize:

No comments:

Post a Comment