Thursday, January 27, 2011

26/365 Cuteness x 2!!

Grace and I got together with Heather and her adorable baby Addison, who is just a couple weeks younger than Grace. It was so hilarious, cute, and fun to watch the two of them interact with one another. At first, it was like they were so shocked to see this other little person that was just like themselves. It was hard to pick only a few pictures because we took so many and they were all great. Look at these two cuties:

Heather and I got these matching onesies for the babes when we went to a taping of Ellen. And of course we both put babylegs on them, too.



No surprise that Ryan and I's baby is the squirmy one always trying to move and get somewhere...anywhere other than where we put her! He does call her Squirmy-Wormy for a reason, I guess :)



Apparently Grace has become bored with her own feet and took the opportunity to grab Addison's.



This picture can be interpreted many ways. We think they are either saying, "Okay, friend, what's your next move?" or "These crazy moms of ours won't stop with the cameras. Quick! Do something!"



Gotcha!



Uh, Oh...not pleased at all.



Now I'm going to get you!



I can't help but to laugh whenever I look at these pictures. Great fun and great memories.

1 comment: