Saturday, January 1, 2011

*Day 1/365* Happy New Year- Let The Madness Ensue...!

Well, here I am on day one of the challenge and I'm already having an issue...I can't pick just one of the pictures from today to share. I guess having more than 1 is better than having none, right? With each new year comes new beginnings, a chance to leave your sorrows behind, the opportunity to reflect on what you are thankful for in your life and want to carry on into the new year, and of course resolutions...you know, those far-fetched ideas and goals that 3/4 of society break before the month of January is even over? Yes...I have made some of those this year as well. They include the following: 1.) Be successful at this blog. 2.) Get out and get moving more. I spent so much of last year on bedrest and not being very active to say the least- I mean, sure, I was growing a baby but that doesn't do great things for your physique. The babe keeps me going nonstop now, but not necessarily providing much actual exercise. 3.)Participate in a lengthy walk or jog this coming summer or fall to benefit a charity organization, and ultimately to benefit myself and my health as well. 4.) Don't give up on my resolutions!

Today Grace and I went out to exchange a gift she got from her second cousin, Ally, and her family (Ally was our flower girl!!). While strolling through BabyGap, I couldn't help but to snap a few photos. See, I can multitask like the best of 'em - taking the daily photo(s) for the blog and being active. The pictures all have my new best friend, BOB, in them. BOB is going to be a key component to resolutions #2, 3, and even 4 being possible.

Rolling In Style!


Looking Tiny In Our New Ride!


My Pretty Lady!


Cheers to a Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, cute! Does she like the BOB? We have one as well, but Addie still uses her infant carseat in it, facing me. I think she would be upset if she had to ride facing away from me. She is so needy! I'm wondering when I will be able to transition her to this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are waiting for the adapter for the carseat, then we will probably use it like that for a while longer, as she does prefer to be where she can see me at all times...and I mean all times! I just was too anxious to break it in that I couldn't wait. I am already head over heels for BOB. She hasn't complained yet, so that's a good sign. She's pretty content as long as it is moving and I show her my face often enough. I think that being strapped in and being moving reminds her a lot of the car, even without the carseat itself. That's probably why she does well in it if I had to guess.

    ReplyDelete