Monday, January 3, 2011

3/365 Sick Baby

A few photos to describe the mood of our household today:

Mama, I don't feel good! Not even my favorite rainforest friends will help today:



Uh Oh! Ear infection. Must now take icky medicine:



Mama, please help me :(



Most of our day has been spent between the doctor's office and cuddling together. It breaks my heart to see her hurting and to have the look in her eyes that says, "Mommy, why aren't you helping me?" If only she was old enough to understand that I am, in fact, doing all that I can and that the medicine, although yucky, is helping as well.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that Grace has an ear infection....not the best of times but loving and cuddling is good for both of you. Even these times will be precious in the future. Lots of love,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete