Monday, January 24, 2011

24/365 JoJo!!!!

Grace and I had a busy day today. We went to our first "Mommy and Me" stroller excercise class at the YMCA, which was a lot of fun, but has left Mama feeling a little sore. After the Y we went to Target with my mom to pick up some essentials (they have everything, don't they?!) and then stopped at my moms for a little while so Baby could have some playtime with her Grandma Jo (who has lovingly been nicknamed by her other grandchildren as JoJo). Here are some fun pictures of the babe and her JoJo playing together.

Well, hello baby!



Playing airplane with JoJo:



Flying baby!! (a little blurry, but still a great shot):




Stretching out:



Upside down baby! (Love this one, too!):



Trying so hard to figure out how to crawl (you have my permission to take your time, little one!):



Mama's big girl!



Gosh, these two ladies just make me so happy. I am so completely honored that Grace has such an amazing role model like my mama. This woman is truly an angel sent from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment